Subject: FLASH: Load Movie probs.
From: Lena Bj�rklund
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:23:40 +0100

For some time now I have tried setting up "load movie" actions combined
with "tell target" in purpose to make a linked movie load "in the
background" so the waiting times would be reduced. Without success.

Please, is there any expertise in theese things out there, to whom I may
send the fla:s or possibly upload them somewhere that can take look at
them and figure out what`s failing?

Lena B - would be very grateful