Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 4.0 and database queries
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:34:52 +0100

Klyve,

This is quite easy to implement. The basic process is to have a cgi do
the query on the database and return the results via GET or POST or even
write out a ASCII result file. I'm preparing a tutorial on this, if you
want your particular setting covered please be more specific as to what
database and cgi support you are thinking of. Currently I'm basing the
tutorial on the following settings Apache server, ODBC or MySQL dbases,
Perl or PHP3 CGI's. I can add a few other settings if there is interest.

Nigel