Subject: Re: Probably in some FAQ
From: Dave Smith
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 23:03:28 GMT

Dave Trautman wrote:

> My graphic artist is currently attempting his first FLASH so this should come as no surprise to anyone who has real world experiences.

> Can anyone enlighten him (and myself) about what we are missing here?

Uh, hiring a Flash master?
(just kidding)

Actually these tips might help.

1: Import the image as Bitmap or jpg. How ever detailed you can export
image as .swf form to see what is smaller.

Place this jpeg on a second layer.

2: try to create rivers, highlighted map areas in Flash editor
itself.(makes smaller
file size and animateds more efficient.

PLace these images on the top layer.

3:Export as .swf

If this doesnt work, he's doing something else wrong.

> As he said before asking me to address the group about it, "This is the first Mac software I've used

theres your prob,
Hey just another joke.<g>

-DG-