Subject: Re: Import format BMP or JPEG??
From: Dave Smith
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:57:23 GMT

Andrea Evora Cals wrote:

> I always import JPEGS
> I don't know the difference, but they look the same when imported.
> So, I prefer the compressed one.
>
> andrea

I thought Flash com. BMPS anyway.

Ive had cases where exporting BMPS vs. JPEG as .swf has
given smaller file sizes.

Theres been alot of chat while back about this and I believe
for best image import BMPS won the debate, but I think iit depends
on the graphic itself. COlor/detail, etc.

Any opinions on this?

-DG-