Subject: Re: animated button states
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 15:47:48 +0100

Dave
Go take a look at FlashCentral.com on the holiday page in the Flash 3
version. In particular the coming attraction buttons. Is that what you
are looking to do? If it is I designed that page and those buttons and I
can post the instructions to the list. As soon as I finish the flash 3
version of my site, I am thinking of doing a tutorial on this topic if
the interest is there.

Dorian Nisinson

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
The Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Web Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too