Subject: Re: animated button states
From: Dave Smith
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 06:04:42 +0100

Dorian Nisinson wrote:

> Dave
> Go take a look at FlashCentral.com on the holiday page in the Flash 3
> version. In particular the coming attraction buttons. Is that what you
> are looking to do?

Nope,

I understand the states. I noticed the technique on Gabo's site. Look at
his buttons and
notice when you remove your pointer from the button it returns to its
normal state, but gradually.
It seems theres a "finishing" animation or movie clip after release of
the button. The button settles
back in place. Actually Gabo used one button through his whole site. Its
just been skewed to an oval
in a couple of instances to add variety. Talk about "recall". Thats
keepin it small<g>

THanks anyway,

-D-