Subject: No Subject
From: TXB2455
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 13:17:22 +0100

id <01IWPPUFC1YO9PLYMLatritvax [dot] isc [dot] rit [dot] edu> for flasheratshocker [dot] com; Wed,
6 May 1998 13:11:07 EDT
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 13:02:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: HELP! tell target advice
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
Sender: owneratshocker [dot] com

Hello all,

Here's the senario:

I have a background movie (Layer 0) that uses a frame action to load
two movies using LoadMovie. The Layer 1 movie is a picture. The layer 2
movie is the nav button. On the Layer 0 movie I have a series of keyframes
with frame actions which systematically load and unload movies into layer 1,
and then stops the movie from continuing to play. I want the button movie
on layer 2 to tell the layer 0 movies simply to play.

A gloified slide show with fairly large (high quality images). I wanted to
keep the overall files small, so I broke the slide show (layer 1) into a series
of flash movies which systematically load and unload. I also wanted a single
button to page through the slide show, thus the layer 0 movie with all of the
action frames.

PLease Help!

troyb