Subject: FLASH: In need of inspiration (More details)
From: Jason Murray
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:53:56 +0100

Hello Mark,

Here's a little more info,

The site I'm working on is for a National Film/Television/New Media company.
We are looking to design an interface that will appeal both to our investors
and to individuals interested in the companies work. The programs and sites
currently range from children's television to to investment related web
sites to dramatic films. I'm looking to switch between flash and html
depending on the nature of the section and the amount of updating that will
be needed.

Thanks for help,
Jason