Subject: Re: FLASH: In need of inspiration (More details)
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 19:52:51 +0100

At 11:54 AM 5/7/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello Mark,
>
>Here's a little more info,
>
>The site I'm working on is for a National Film/Television/New Media company.
>We are looking to design an interface that will appeal both to our investors
>and to individuals interested in the companies work. The programs and sites
>currently range from children's television to to investment related web
>sites to dramatic films. I'm looking to switch between flash and html
>depending on the nature of the section and the amount of updating that will
>be needed.
>
>Thanks for help,
>Jason

Hi Jason.

Have a look at these:
http://www.compaq.com/products/portables/demo/index.html#
http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/test.html

For the children's television stuff, I realize the sites are for adults but
you might want more of a kid-feel. Check out Jim Curry's sites or my
recent work at www.dartfrogmedia.com/infokwik1

Marc Hoffman