Subject: RE: FLASH: Site check please
From: Andy Wicks
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 22:08:00 +0100

Had a quick squint at your site.

The load up was a tad long (56k) with only a still frame - perhaps put a
little preloader in?
All in all, most of the anim was pretty smooth, but there was too much text
moving about in the opening for my liking, like you'd just discovered how
Flash moved things around and were gonna use 'em all! Sometimes less IS
more...

The first plane drawing is a bit wierd, not around long enough to make any
sense at that point, and it warps strangely. Having seen what the site's
about, it makes sense, but placed where it is it doesn't.

On the whole, a nice try. Good use of sound. I ,like the effect of the
"Manitou..." bouncing down screen over the xplnatory blurb.

I'd suggest making the background of the page white as well....

If you get the chance, I'd appreciate any comments about my site:
http://www.wildtrackfilms.com

Ta

Andy

((8^)>