Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check please
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 22:35:31 +0100

Hi Kevin...

P2/350 on a 56k Win98 platform here.

one word:

F A S T.

I think I'd work a little on the transitions, where, they are nice, albeit,
there's not enough time to enjoy what's happening to the end user...

It's kinda like watching a trailer for a movie and then trying to figure out
what you just saw. If that made any sense.

I'd also recommend implementing some Alpha fades (of course, I just like
those) into some of your animation, as well.

HTH,

Russ