Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash-3 freehand tools stopped working (Mac)
From: Mimieux10
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 06:02:10 +0100

In a message dated 5/10/99 5:29:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
jdowdellatmacromedia [dot] com writes:

<< > Suddenly, all Flas's freehand tools -- brush, pencil, eraser, lasoo,
> just create a straight line from the point where I click the mouse
> to the top left corner of the screen.

Sounds like the Wacom driver conflict... here's the link:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/ts/documents/wacom_line.htm >>

this happens occasionally with my tablet too, but its a calcomp.

also- does anyone know if there are any plug-ins type things to expand the
drawing experience in flash?