Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash-3 freehand tools stopped working (Mac)
From: John Dowdell
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 23:33:30 +0100

At 2:37 PM 5/10/99, G. Jefferson wrote:
> I'm tempted to attach a jpeg I took a screen capture), but don't know
> if the rules of this mailing list permit it.

Well, you can, but you just have to invite all of us over for dinner as
penance... *and* pay the airfare.... ;-)

(Sending attachments to lists or newsgroups imposes significant costs on
others, but a link to your site is much more economical.)

> Suddenly, all Flas's freehand tools -- brush, pencil, eraser, lasoo,
> just create a straight line from the point where I click the mouse
> to the top left corner of the screen.

Sounds like the Wacom driver conflict... here's the link:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/ts/documents/wacom_line.htm

jd