Subject: Re: FLASH: Ready, more or less...
From: Lena Bj�rklund
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:52:07 +0100

Hi again.
Now I�m getting quite desperate about this load movie-matter.
Yesterday when I was testing, I must have been deceived by the cache -
surely it doesn�t do just restarting the browser, you must also empty
the cache, before you get an accurate view of the first-time-visiting
So, back to step zero, then.

This is how I have set up the load movie actions:

In a new layer I have placed 7 new blank keyframes (for the heavy pages
I want to load) in a row with a little spacing between them, one of each
containing a Load Movie-action assigned to the actual absolute URL, and
with levels from 1 to 7.

In each button the Instance Properties look like this:

On (Release)
Get URL - the actual absolute URL
Begin Tell target Target: - (target:_level1)
Play
End tell target
End On

and so on to the last, that accordingly have: Begin Tell target
Target: - (target:_level7)

...and it doesn�t work!...What I am doing wrong here?
(When I added Stop Actions in the "target" movie, like you said, it
didn�t play at all. It stopped)

Help!

Lena B