Subject: Re: FLASH: Please Test New Flash Ad
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 19:10:42 +0100

At 09:39 AM 5/13/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Gang,
>
>If you get a minute, Please test this Flashed AD and let me know how it flows.
>
>http://www.webstaffing.net/ypay

Hi Wayne.

I loved this. Also noticed the kerning problem for the "w" in "which." But
not the other typos -- I must be losing some of my compulsiveness (gee,
therapy sure pays off!).

When the buttons come up, if the cursor is in the way the Over sound
occurs; I would disable the buttons until they're in place (create
keyframes as needed and change instance behavior to Graphic until the final
keyframe). A couple of things seemed to jiggle into place (one of the
buttons, I think).

Generally I thought the layout was terrific, but there was a point where my
attention kept bouncing up and down between the photo and the lower text
message. Maybe get the changing text closer to the photo?

HTH

Marc Hoffman