Subject: FLASH: Windows full screen projector creation
From: Simon Mills
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:57:23 +0100

Hi there,

I have a problem. Well, I probably have many but one in particular I'm
hoping someone on this list could advise me on.

I have created a presentation for a client which is designed to be shown
full-screen. I understand that to create a projector to run on each
platform I must use the flash-player on each platform to create it.

Being full-screen when you open up the movie in the player the menu bars
disappeared. On a Mac I could just press apple-k and it created a projector
of the movie for me. However on Windows I could not find a keyboard
shortcut to create that projector.

My question is how do you create a full-screen stand alone projector on the
PC platform?

cheers,
Simon Mills