Subject: FLASH: Giving out source files
From: Robert Cummins
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:40:02 +0100

Hi guys...
Just a question regarding general business practice: what do you
guys think as regards giving out your fla. files? Do you consider this to be
your property alone (like the negatives are the property of the
photographer) or
that it is part of the deal? I've recently had a client ask for the fla file
& I'm not
sure what to do. Maybe it's just from working with old school software
developers
but I kind of feel that I alone should have access to the source file. What
do you
think?

Alias|Rob

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, dissemination or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited.