Subject: Re: FLASH: The model agency thing
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 02:46:10 +0100

Actually, I'd like to continue to see it.

It's not very often that these things are brought this much into light, and
people seldom take a lot away from a good situation; it's the poor
situations in life that we learn the most from.

As long as people will post to our Flash list with intentions that do not
seem honorable, they certainly need to be approached in some sort of a
format. Glenn, to this point has not been terribly malicious, and some of
this will teach a lot of our newer users quite a bit.

Let's not halt the learning process.

Russ