Subject: Re: FLASH: The model agency thing
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 02:57:04 +0100

"Russell E. Unger" wrote:

> Actually, I'd like to continue to see it.
>
> It's not very often that these things are brought this much into light, and
> people seldom take a lot away from a good situation; it's the poor
> situations in life that we learn the most from.
>
> As long as people will post to our Flash list with intentions that do not
> seem honorable, they certainly need to be approached in some sort of a
> format. Glenn, to this point has not been terribly malicious, and some of
> this will teach a lot of our newer users quite a bit.
>
> Let's not halt the learning process.
>
> Russ

I agree Russell,

To ignore or "write off" discussion of these situations will hender any new
comers to this industry and it is these people
that it will help out the most. I think that any flash business topics are most
welcome(IMHO). Sorry the "Multi-media" list isnt cutting it(probably to young
at the moment). How to tween a circle or tell target a movie clip are esential,
but how to professionaly apply flash in commerce, I believe, is extremely
important to all of us that are using this medium as part of our daily
business.

-DG-

-David Gary-
Interactive Media Producer/Designer
http://www.davidgarystudios.com
dgarystudiosatmpinet [dot] net (mailto:dgarystudiosatmpinet [dot] net)