Subject: FLASH: Translating Director Movie into Flash
From: EssentiaCo
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 13:03:14 +0100

Hello,

I have a client who has a Director movie that they want to use as the basis
for the web site that I am developing for them using Flash.

Does anyone know how to do this and how much work it takes? Also, are there
any resources that cover this topic specifically? I've looked at quite a few
online tech resources and have found mention of exporting Flash movies to
Director but not using Director movies to make Flash files.

My client is looking for a timeline estimate today! Please send the

Thanks!
Kimberly
Kimberly Owen, President <A
HREF="kimatessentiaco [dot] com (mailto:kimatessentiaco [dot] com)">kimatessentiaco [dot] com
</A>
E s s e n t i a C o m m u n i c a t i o n s
<A HREF="http://www.essentiaco.com">http://www.essentiaco.com</A>
Toll-free: (877) NET-MKTG