Subject: Re: FLASH: fading background
From: Sonia Morales
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 18:29:46 +0100

I am not very familiar with Tell Target parameters and actions (not familiar at
all, actually).
How can you modify the main movie's properties from withn this action? I know
you can make a movie clip play or stop, or go to certain frame,.. but how do
you modify other symbols or the movie?

thanks Russ,

Sonia