Subject: Re: FLASH: Question about Load Movie and Tell Target
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 21:19:24 +0100

Oops. Thanks Marc, I must have been really jet lagged when I answered
last night. Of course I meant Movie Clips, not Tell Target. Tell Target
is the communication action for either movie clips or loaded movies.
Thanks again.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration,