Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash making QuickTime--why so little support
From: Matt Wobensmith
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 00:08:31 +0100

Michael -

I can see this weird behavior. So far, the only browser/OS it works on is
IE5/Win. All others fail. The movie is just black, but you can hear the
sound.

I grabbed your QuickTime file and made attempts at embedding it into my own
HTML page to see what's up. It would play fine locally ("file://") but not
from a server ("http://"). That is weird.

You have another movie on your site with Flash and QuickTime content - this
one links to it - that plays fine on all browsers. What is different about
this particular movie?

Matt

Matt Wobensmith
Macromedia Tech Support