Subject: Re: FLASH: Javascript pop-ups that work for Mac IE 4.5 - Solution
From: Phil Ward
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 00:25:40 +0100

Hi Laura,

I was the poster for the javascript question...didn't mean to ignore you;)

I took a look at your page and the code, problem is that I need this to work
from within Flash and as I don't know anything about javascript, without
spending ages stumbling through until I get it to work I have put it on the
back burner, although I will try later.

What I did notice is that it calls on a cgi script? is this correct? if so
would the cgi script need to be on my server?

Maybe if you know javascript you could tell me how to call it from a flash
movie.

Regards

Phil Ward
Crescent Graphics

phil-watcrescent-graphics [dot] co [dot] uk
www.crescent-graphics.co.uk
New Media <> Internet <> Visuals