Subject: RE: FLASH: How on earth?
From: Bernardo Antunes
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 12:07:18 +0000 (GMT)

I believe that they have done it in Adobe Dimensions, because Corel Draw
Make the File much Bigger, even if you make a optimization of curves in
Flash it will have move curvees than it was necessary to make that
graphic. Because Flash import better from Adobe products, I believe that
it was done in it.
But it could habe been drawn in Corel or Adobe or even in 3DS or other
program and been all drawn in flash, that is a possibility.

Thats my thought.

Bernardo Antunes