Subject: Re: FLASH: newbie ? - creation of HTML for flash content
From: Sarah Lloyd
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:03:37 +0000 (GMT)

My project is to make a web site using Flash. The only experience
I have publishing web sites is using Microsoft FrontPage 98 -
I've always created my site using FrontPage and published to the
web using FrontPage Server Extensions so it was pretty easy. As a
result, I don't know how to create a Flash web site set up
correctly to upload to my web hosting service.

I understand that Aftershock can create an HTML page of your
flash movie. But I am confused about when you have several .swf
movies used together with Load Movie actions.

I also would like to have an enter page where, if people will see
a Flash animation they can click on enter button, if not then
they can download the plugin. I don't know JavaScript. Do I need
to?

Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Can I use Microsoft
FrontPage? Or how can I organize my files? I'm a newbie at web
and Flash so I am feeling very overwhelmed - ANY help will be so
much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah Lloyd
selloydatearthlink [dot] net