Subject: Re: FLASH: newbie ? - creation of HTML for flash content
From: Oscar A. Bernal
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:16:20 +0000 (GMT)

Actually you can use any program like FrontPage or Macromedia, it doesn�t
matter. Aftershock is the tool you need to insert the movier into your HTML
document, donig that from FrontPage it�s limited, since you can�t see your
animation from Netscape. The only thing you need to do is, "tell" the
afetrshock program where you have the .swf file, in the file menu, add -
shockwave, and this will automatically write the code for you. And if you
want to upload your file, you just need the code written by aftershock in
your HTML document, and the movie, that�s it.

I hope this solves your problem

Oscar Bernal
webdesign leader

Banco La Previsora