Subject: RE: FLASH: Internet Explorer Question
From: Jester
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:16:23 +0000 (GMT)

works for me and I have IE 4

Jester

-----Original Message-----
From: LUKASZ K. LYSAKOWSKI [SMTP:lklysakoatuncg [dot] edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 1998 9:09 AM
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
Subject: FLASH: Internet Explorer Question

I have one qustion to ask, hopefully it will be a simple answer.
I just created a flash piece using flash3. I used aftershock2
to write the html and then I uploaded it to my account. Here
is where the problem starts. The piece runs with Netscape but
it will not run with Internet Explorer. I have used almost any
combination of options in Aftershock to write out the html. No
matter what option I choose, straight Shockwave to straight Javascript
it will not work in Internet Explorer. I also uploaded the flash
animation to a different server to see if that would fix the
problem but no dice. Please give me some suggestions because my brain is
out of options. If anyone is interested the flash piece can be found at
http://www.uncg.edu/~lklysako/intro.html

Thanks.