Subject: Re: FLASH: Fonts
From: ed
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:17:23 +0000 (GMT)

I use Adobe Type manager 4.0 which allows you to install fonts onto your
machine into easy to organise folders (basic set, job1, temp, fancy etc.)
turn-on / turn-off as needed view sample sheets - all sorts, and you can do
it all whilst keeping your font files on a different drive or server which
is handy if youve got loads and loads. I dont know what the price is try
checking out the adobe site. Also check out printers apprentice
http://www.loseyourmind.com/ ) which does a bit more in the print/organise
and view side of things.

-hope this helps

-ed