Subject: RE: FLASH: 3d
From: Gomez, Steve
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:21:10 +0000 (GMT)

I posted this question about a month ago and seemed to get many
different answers on and off the list. Since I have been playing with
this for the past few months I found the best way (for me, since I'm
lazy) was to use a 3D program (like Corel Depth) that would export to
.wmf (windows cool vector format used in clip art) and then import it
into flash. The file size can be bumped up about 30k on a 30 frame
200x200 loop using this format as opposed to tracing, but it saves the
time of having to painstakingly draw objects over and over. If you
don't mind the file size increase and are a lazy bum like me... this
may be the way to go. Hope I helped...

-Steve