Subject: FLASH: Tell Target and movie problem
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:29:17 +0000 (GMT)

I seem to be having a problem that I need help with (if anyone has
time). When I create a movie clip in Flash, I'm creating a movie with
different pieces that a tell target action will point to. One of these
"sections" of the movie is a button. No problem, right? Well the problem
is, when I export the swf file or use test movie, the whole movie
doesn't even show up.
note: I've done this same thing where the file is a separate swf file
and it works fine, it's only when I try to make it a movie clip that it
doesn't work anymore.
Does anyone know about this problem. Are there only certain things a
movie clip can support?

Thanks in advance for any help.