Subject: Re: FLASH: Tell Target and movie problem
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:52:47 +0000 (GMT)

This might be a case of the movie clip within the movie not being
loaded completely when you call it. Or it might be that the movie clip
has no instance name. It's a bit hard to tell what the problem is from
what you wrote. Could you give a diagram of the movie/movie clip
structure? and state what ou want the each movie clip to do?
Also, is part of your movie divided into scenes? Scenes and movie clips
don't work well together.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too