Subject: RE: FLASH: Targeting a scene
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:26:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, Chris et al

it didn't work...
Here's my situation:
I have 2 scenes (say "a" and "b"). In scene "a" I have a movie clip, "mc1",
with a button inside. I want to roll over on this button in my scene "a" and
tell the movie to go to scene "b".
When I set the GOTO action, my scene list is disabled, even if using this
action inside a tell target with the target ".." as you said. Your solution
makes some sense for me, but I just could not make it work.
Any help will be apreciated

S�vio - Web Designer - savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br)
Cum� que bicho faz - Ziraldo (Flash Cartoon for kids)
http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html
Noites do Terror - Flash Game
http://www.todaba.com.br/jogo_noites.html