Subject: FLASH: sound on and off problem ???
From: brajesh
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:32:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hello everybody

I am bit new in flash 3.. It was very cool to see the sites of flash
Gurus
and wonder and find mistakes.
Now when i am working on a project i am facing all the problems.
Comming to the point .....
Today i was making a movie and as all flash Gurus have a sound ON and
OFF button in there movies, i also made one but it was easy for me to
switch off the sound from actions menu.
But how do i turn it ON??
And how is the button changing to an icon which represents the sound is
ON or OFF ???

please guide me ....
Thanks to everyone in advance..

Brajesh