Subject: Re: FLASH: new Flash movie to test, please
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:16:59 +0000 (GMT)

At 03:39 PM 11/18/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I have a new cartoon up at the Flash Gallery at my site. I'd love to
>hear opinions, etc. I'm still looking for the sound that superman makes
>when he is flying by. If anyone has an idea, I'd love to hear about it.
>
>Go to:
>http://www.bway.net/~dorian
>and click on the gallery button the click on the "Look!" button.

Hi Dorian.

I loved it! Great preloader (should be an example to all). Did you really
do that animation? It was wonderful -- colorful, sufficiently complex to
convey meaning (I loved the shrug at the end), but never sluggish in
motion. Nice traffic sound loop, too. Where did you study doggie walking
movements?

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>