Subject: FLASH: new Flash movie to test, please
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 20:30:39 +0000 (GMT)

I have a new cartoon up at the Flash Gallery at my site. I'd love to
hear opinions, etc. I'm still looking for the sound that superman makes
when he is flying by. If anyone has an idea, I'd love to hear about it.

Go to:
http://www.bway.net/~dorian
and click on the gallery button the click on the "Look!" button.

Dorian
--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too