Subject: Re: FLASH: Optimizing loading of large movies
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 20:36:12 +0000 (GMT)

My first thought is to make the slide show a separate movie and have
your navigation movie load it after the buttons are active. The only
problem with this is the buttons would be active and a visitor could
click away from the slideshow which might not please the client.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too