Subject: Re: FLASH: <OT> Netscape/AOL merger?
From: Brandon Wolf
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 22:32:50 +0000 (GMT)

Not even close to merging...they are simply talking about plans to
incorporate Netscape Navigator into AOL's software rather than IE, or make
it another option.
Here's the skippy:
http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/1998/11/1802-netscape.html

I bet you fall for that ICQ "forward this to everybody you know or you'll
never see the light of day again" trick, too? Just kidding...kidding!
by-gones

Brandon
FlashZone
www.flashzone.com