Subject: Re: FLASH: print/save swf file from browser ?
From: ed
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:52:19 +0000 (GMT)

>>#1. How do I print the swf file content from the browser ?? or is there a
>>way ?

-as far as i know printing a embedded .swf file is browser specific (if at
all)

>>#2. How to save/download the swf file from the web ? Can it be played
using
>>flash ?

- if you do view source of the page containing the swf find the object/embed
tag and copy and paste the actual full location of the swf file into the
browser location box it should load into the page on its own without its
surrounding html content. you should then be able to do file/save as... to
your desktop or wahtever and you will have the swf file on your machine just
as you can with gifs and html.

-hope this helps -ed