Subject: Re: FLASH: Tweening
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 00:19:09 +0000 (GMT)

At 06:17 PM 11/19/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>HIya Jason,That statement might be confusing to newcomers to Flash.
>If you are to "motion" tween symbols or "shape" tween objects
>they must preside on their own personal layer with no other symbols or
objects
>on
>that layer.
>
>-DG-

Actually, isn't it motion tweening with symbols that carries this
restriction? My understanding is that multiple shapes may be tweened on
the same layer, but the more complex and numerous the shapes, the more
likely Flash will not produce the tweens you hoped for. So, one shape per
layer is advisable but not absolutely required.

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>