Subject: Re: FLASH: Tweening
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 02:06:59 +0000 (GMT)

Marc
I have always found I have more control and more predictable results if
every shape have its own level. Also, if the shape you are going to
shape tween is complex, you have more success controlling it if you
break it up into smaller logical pieces and put each piece on its own
layer. Especially if you are using shape hints.

Dorian

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too