Subject: RE: FLASH: screen size
From: Ben Deroo
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 21:11:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Len,

I must apologize for thanking you so late for the help you so expertly
provided with my question about screen size.
I do have a pretty good reason for this though! Last week my system gave up
on me (after spending a late night learning the flash basics ....again) It
crashed in a most impressive way ( I have a AMD K6-2 350..) I am certain
that it has nothing to do with flash3 -atleast I hope so- but since I was
stupid enough not to have any partitions on my hard drive, and the only
option left (after consulting with a programmer friend of mine) was too do a
fdisk and format C, I was forced to reinstall all of my software. Offcourse
I never made any significant back-ups so all my data got lost too . All of
it !! Those countless dozens of hors spent making my first flash movie that
was to be somewhat presentable... gone.

Anyway, now that I have everything up and running again, I thought I'd get
started reading the 325 mails from this mailing list. So here I am, beaten
but not defeated. Poised for the flash battle once again. And thanking you
for the help you provide to a lowly amateur. I must say that I am impressed
with the knowledge and expertise that seems to show thru in this mailing
list. I hope some day to be able to provide the help you all have.

Thanks , Ben