Subject: Re: FLASH: Let me rephrase my question about Flash and Director
From: Wendy Peck
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 01:33:26 GMT

Hi all,

I am a baby beginner with Flash, but I have been teaching computer graphics
for years and Branden ... you are right on about the push yourself. The
single, best reason to teach every chance you get is that you invariably
learn more than the student. I was early into the computer graphics game and
was teaching before I should have been. But when you work, you learn what
you need. To pass it on, you have to cover all the possibilities and
challenge how you have done things in the past.

Well worth it all around,

Wendy

New this week by Wendy Peck
CorelDraw9 basic tutorials at http://www.LearnLots.com

Wendy Peck: Marketing Solutions Through Technology
Integrated, custom marketing strategy packages and Web design
http://www.wpeck.com
wpeckatwpeck [dot] com