Subject: RE: FLASH: Need help on Flash CBT project
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 20:58:44 GMT

To start with your question about timing. That is what Flash does! Flash is
entirely engineered around the timeline!
All you will need to do is extend the timeline for as long as you need to
before giving the next command.

In order to display correct/incorrect answers, I would use a movie clip on a
layer above the questions with 3 states.
1. Blank
2. Correct
3. Incorrect
Label these keyframes as such and insert the appropriate imagery

When a user clicks on the correct answer, use tell target to send the movie
clip to label "Correct", if he clicks on the wrong answer, tell target
"Incorrect"

Don't use scenes with goto actions as the user will then have to wait for
the entire movie to load before he could begin. The above will start as soon
as the first question and answer clip are loaded!

Don't use scenes, use one movie and label your keyframes!

@ndrew