Subject: RE: FLASH: Lotus Notes/Domino support for Flash?
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:59:11 GMT

Regarding your post...

My company deals with a LOT of LOTUS/Domino development and a high
percentage of our clients have been discussing the exact same issue you are
discussing. I'm not the resident expert on this type of issue, however, I
do know that this is a problem we will be tackling in the very near future.
There shouldn't be too many big issues to deal with from my understanding,
but again, I'm not the resident expert.

I am unsure where you are located, but we will be providing seminars in the
Midwest area on the following dates:

The Tools of Successful Intranets
Chicago
Tuesday, October 27th
330 N. Wabash Ave.
Room 2716

Indianapolis
Wednesday, October 28th
Bank One Tower
Suite 2100
111 Monument Circle

Milwaukee
Thursday, October 29th
411 E. Wisconsin Ave.
14th Floor

You can register online at: http://www.mbtinc.com/seminar or call
847.605.1900 x250 for additional information.

If you are not able to make it to one of the seminars, please let me know
via email and I will give you an email of one of our top Lotus Developers
who may be able to give you some sort of an answer.

Regards,

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302