Subject: FLASH: Sharing Business Resources [Was: My pitfalls (was: Today's Humor)]
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:57:36 GMT

Hi, folks.

The way this thread is turning is giving me an idea for helping one another
on the list.

My thought is to establish a page of links to downloadable documents we've
come up with to make our businesses run better. Such documents might include:
-contracts;
-client education sheets (such as
http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler/flashinf.htm);
-policy sheets (educating clients about rates, payment schedules, work
procedures, etc.);
-other???

All a contributor would need to do is 1) send the document to me as ZIPped
ASCII, HTML, or Word; 2) write a very brief description of the document
(under 20 words??) to place on the links page; and 3) assure me they have
the legal right to distribute the document.

Any interest in this? I can provide the web site as long as the documents
aren't huge.

-Marc H.

>>I already know about the ever popular... "I'll make you a superstar!" and
>>the "let me see what you can do kid" ..... so...... Any other common
>>pitfalls I oughta be watching out for?
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>
>>Al Rosetti
>>http://www.websitepartners.com
>>

>Al,
>One thing to really watch for is the financial pitfalls.
<SNIP>
>Brad Merritt

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>