Subject: Re: FLASH: Sharing Business Resources [Was: My pitfalls (was: Today's Humor)]
From: Jim Curry
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:40:52 GMT

Yes. All of it would very helpful. I have had to blindly figure out how to
handle freelancing without the help of those who do it fulltime. I have been
fortunate that I have had some good clients...but this will not always be the
case so knowing more will help!
JC

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com)
----The Virtual Museum is now open! This is a "work in progress"
so plan on stopping back often. New exhibits and objects de interactive
art are on the way....
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/museum.html
----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/house.html