Subject: RE: FLASH: Script Copyright?
From: Len Harrison
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:45:07 GMT

Yes you would have to get permission of the author to include their scripts.
HOWEVER, last time I looked algorithms themselves were not protectable any
more than a proof of the Pythagorean theory would be. So you could reverse
engineer them, something everyone I know does all the time anyway, and then
post your own variant. Or you could simply post a link to the page involved
giving proper credit and frame your site so people didn't disappear when
they went there.

len harrison
instructional designer
lenhatabtcorp [dot] com