Subject: FLASH: Script Copyright?
From: May Wong
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 06:19:53 GMT

Dear Flashers,

I would like to make a web page containing a collection of scripts (cgi,
dhtml, flash, javascript) to offer novice beginners a place to go to browse
through and learn. Not only will there be scripts but there will also be
tutorials on web design. Not all the scripts or articles will be written
by me, only some. I was wondering if I would get into trouble if I were to
take scripts posted on other sites and place them on my own. Of course I
would include the author but do you think I would need to personally ask
each author before I post their script on my site? I noticed developer.com
has a lot of scripts which I could incorporate into my site.

Any ideas anyone?

-May