Subject: Re: FLASH: Sharing Business Resources
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 06:21:52 GMT

At 08:33 PM 10/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>This is a great idea Marc. I could edit my estimate form to be Flash
>specific or web specific and share that.
> An estimate form is an excellent way to winnow out the non-serious
>clients. I don't start work until the client has signed the agreement
>and sent it back to me. The serious clients like the estimate form
>because it clarifies what they can expect and what it will cost and what
>constitues additional work for which there is an additional charge. It
>also means you get to really listen to what the client wants and
>expects. The idea is to avoid bad surprises on both sides.
> One question. I use QuarkXpress to make all my business forms because
>the graphic control is just so superior to a standard word processor. I
>could try converting it to Word 2, but it will lose a lot of the
>structure that way. Of course the concepts will still be there.
>
>Dorian

Hi Dorian,

I don't use QuarkXpress but have no prejudice about including it as long as
the file size isn't huge. (I wonder if the KeyView utility with my Eudora
would read it.) If you do use that format, perhaps you could do an ASCII
or Word2 version as well, and we'll give visitors a choice.

Thanks for your help with this project.

-Marc

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>